Dual Action Ear Wax Removal Spray
CleanEars and CleanEars Kids is an easy-to-use, effective ear wax removal spray.
This all-in-one product:
- has a dual action – both cleans and dissolves ear wax
- is suitable for babies1, children (of all ages), adults and patients with removable hearing aids
- is clinically proven
- provides irrigation to flush ear wax from the ear canal – ensures it is gradually removed from the ear within several hours or days
- has no preservatives
- prevents ear plugging
- is simple, safe and easy-to-use
- requires no need to lie down or tilt the head for application
- is a safer alternative to using cotton buds
Excess ear wax or ear impaction is often experienced in people over 65 years of age, especially patients with hearing aids. Moreover, it can be a common problem in babies and children as well. Effects of accumulated ear wax in the ear canal can include hearing loss, pain, itching, tinnitus, vertigo, painful inflammation of the ear and chronic cough.
CleanEars requires a simple spray application. Simply apply 1-2 sprays in each ear 3 times per day until the wax dissolves. There’s no need to lie down or tilt your head for the application, just spray and go!
CleanEars has the following main ingredients:
- Squalene: a similar composition to ear wax but in liquid form. When it is sprayed into the ear, the squalene collides with the cerumen and through imparting its kinetic energy, it partially liquifies the ear wax.
- Mineral oil: helps irrigate the ear and removes the dissolved ear wax from the ear canal.
- Spearmint oil: warms the ear canal and provides a pleasant odour.
1. Oron, Y et al; Assessment Safety and Efficacy in babies and children. Department of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery and Tel Aviv University Sackler School of Medicine, The Edith Wolfson Medical Center, Holon, Israel
Always read the label. Use as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
How does CleanEars work? Why should I use CleanEars instead of other ear wax removal products?More FAQs
If you have already tried CleanEars, BioRevive would love to hear from you. Drop us a line.See More
CleanEars has been subject to clinical testing. The trial included demonstrates the effectiveness of CleanEars.Find Out More