What Is It?
If you suffer from foot odour or are prone to Athletes Foot, Milky Foot Active is here to lend you a helping hand.
You still get all the benefits of a Regular Milky Foot treatment with the added help of Tannic acid and a higher concentration of Mandelic acid that makes Milky Foot Active your new go-to foot treatment. The Tannic acid acts as a natural astringent and is antibacterial, while the Mandelic acid also acts as an additional antibacterial agent.
Suitable For Those Who:
- Are prone to foot odour
- Wear closed in shoes often
- Have calluses and rough, hardened dead skin on the feet
- Spend a lot of time in moist environments such as swimming pools and gym showers
- Are prone to mild fungal infections (but not currently experiencing a rash, broken skin or open wounds)
- Deeply exfoliates the feet to remove calluses and rough dead skin in one application
- Helps fight bad foot odour and Athletes Foot, leaving you feeling more confident when you’re barefoot
- The 3D sock helps the formula spread across the parts of your foot that need it most in just 45 minutes
How Do I Use It?
- Cleanse your feet and place them into the socks for 45 – 60 minutes
- Thoroughly rinse your feet with water & dispose of the used Milky Foot socks.
- Let Milky Foot work its magic; wait 3 – 7 days for the peeling to start. Within 2 weeks you’ll have milky soft, smooth feet!
Tips & Tricks
- Remove any nail polish, shellac and fake tan before use
- Cleanse your feet prior to treatment by soaking them in warm water for 10 – 20 minutes then dry your feet thoroughly before using Milky Foot
- Wear regular socks over the top of your Milky Foot socks to ensure maximum contact of formula to your feet
- To help the peeling process, you can soak your feet in warm water daily for 20 minutes after the treatment until the peeling process is complete
Active Large fits sizes up to a women’s 14 AU/46.5 EU and men’s 12 AU
AHAs & BHAs (such as Mandelic acid, Glycolic acid, Lactic acid and Salicylic acid), Tannic acid, Milk ferment filtrate and soothing herbal extracts