What is TearsAgain?
TearsAgain is applied onto closed eyelids to hydrate dry eyes and reduce moisture evaporation. It’s gentle on sensitive eyes, and suitable for use with contact lenses and eye makeup.
How does TearsAgain work?
TearsAgain targets the cause of dry eyes rather than just the symptoms. It helps create lubrication between the eye and the lid, repairing the lipid layer.
Who can use TearsAgain?
TearsAgain is suitable for adults and children over 12. Consult your healthcare provider or pharmacist for more information on children under 12 using TearsAgain.
- Easy to use, simply spray onto closed eyelids
- Targets the cause of dry eyes, not just the symptoms
- Creates lubrication between the eye and the eyelid
- Stabilises the eye's natural tear film
- Reduces tear evaporation by up to 95%
- Suitable for those wearing contact lenses and eye makeup
- The only PBS listed dry eye spray
Hold TearsAgain Eye Spray 10cm away from the eye. Close eyes and spray onto each eyelid 1-2 times.
Use as often as required.
Soy Lecithin, Sodium, Chloride, Ethanol, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin E and Purified Water.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Head to our FAQs for more info.